|Auroville Green Practices and Auroville Earth Institute (AVEI) brings you a webinar on “Earthen Architecture for a Sustainable Future” which delves into the concept of how earthen buildings can save the Earth. The webinar is facilitated by Ar.Satprem Maïni, Director of Auroville Earth Institute, UNESCO Chair, Earthen Architecture. The webinar will be looking at the following:
1. Paradigm of modern architecture
2. Brief introduction on earthen architecture
3. Recent earthen architecture worldwide
4. Earthen architecture by the Auroville Earth Institute
5. Data of earthen architecture
Who can attend the webinar ?
Expected participants are professionals, students, homeowners and sustainability enthusiasts seeking an insight into sustainable practices. The webinar is open to people of all ages!
This will be a live webinar at 3:30 PM IST on June 29th, 2021
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions we are conducting webinars instead of physical workshops, so that the learning never stops!