Auroville is an international township on the southern coast of India. A city conceived by “The mother” Mira Alfassa in 1968, the purpose of Auroville is to realize human unity – in diversity. The ‘City of Dawn’ wants to be the bridge between the past and the future. People from around 60 countries have found their home here. We are harmoniously living in a multicultural environment with rich biodiversity around us. Over 50 years of planting trees has given us lush forests, integral free progress education, cuisines from all over the world, sustainable architecture, and much more.
- Being one with the nature
- Understanding how communities exist and function
- Calmness and serenity
- Awareness of mind and body with various activities
- Leaving the chaos behind and living in harmony with yourself and others
- Making connections with like-minded people.
Participants: Anyone! For those who want a deeper understanding of Auroville, are curious to learn what community living feels like, and are keen to experience life in Auroville, this could be the perfect arena for you. It is designed for all ages, families, friend groups, solo adventures, and everybody.