Personalized Waste Management workshop is developed by Auroville Consulting by partnering with experts with a profound knowledge of waste management from Auroville, and shared with the outside world. During the 3-day workshop participants will experience various types and methods of waste management, and sustainable waste reduction in Auroville. The program will be facilitated by subject experts and will include hands-on work to gain first-hand practical knowledge.
- How can we avoid, reuse and recycle waste?
- What can we do with the waste we produce?
- How can we reduce water consumption and recycle wastewater?
- How do we measure our carbon footprint on earth?
- What steps can we take in pursuit of carbon abatement?
- Learn cutting-edge approaches from practicing professionals.
- Experience Auroville, a developing city with a soul that strives towards a greener and sustainable future.
- Partake in a new paradigm that can open up new opportunities and re-energize the no-waste movement.
- Learn to completely manage your waste.
- Receive a participation certificate.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE WORKSHOP?
Expected participants are professionals, students, and sustainability enthusiasts seeking an insight into sustainable waste management.